TL Seats in Accord DIY?

Dimitar

Reaction score
I have PM'd him, however it appears that its been almost a month since his last log in. I took apart the connectors, and there isn't much to be found. The connections go into the module, and there is no internal schematics or even pinout of the module. I have a copy of the 01-03 TL Service Manual, and it is not included in there either. I guess re-wring it is the only choice, lot of work though.

FNCONE

Reaction score
the computers under the seat are mostly the memory system. heated does not need extra computers for the "timers" its internally controlled. You will just need to ssplice your high and low wires. (well you had cloth so maybe your canadian car didnt have them) just as simple as adding them. Are you sure you have memory? in the usa 02 03 have memory. Let me know ill give you the pinouts from alldata

Dimitar

Reaction score
I have memory TL ones. My accord was stock cloth, no heating, nothing. The only connector my car has is the seatbelt connector. I already butchered through the harness, and directly wired the slide motor, and recline just so I could put it in my car. If you have the harness print out, that would be great as I can just go to scrap yard and pickup another one.

FNCONE

Reaction score
picture.php

Back