TL Sway-Bar question

VancouverAccord

Reaction score

Thank you, My brother already picked up 2 03 tl-s rear sways today (he has a 6g as well) for 30 a piece. I will measure them when I get them. If they end up being 19 or higher I will keep it, if it is anything lower i will probably just bring it back and get the front sway bar from them instead, and purchase the rear one when I can get the 20mm TL-S

What is you opinion on getting the tl/cl front sway bar? I still have stock suspension but plan on upgrading it in the future. Pros vs Cons?

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Keep your stock front sway bar. Get rid of as much understeer as you possibly can.

Trust me.

storms

Reaction score
I just installed the 07 TL-S sway yesturday, I would say go talk to Tim at oemacurparts and get that one. It cost me only $60 including shipping, I live in Canada too!

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help! I measured the 03 TL-S rear sway today.... RedRyder, you were right in suspecting that it was 18mm. So i will most likely try to return it and go the oemacuraparts.com route.

I suspect that I will only get credit back for the rear sways, and he doesn't have the 04-07 sway bar. Are there any other direct bolt on upgrade parts for our cars besides the Strut Bar (I already asked, no dice) that i could exchange for? I have a 2000 i4 Coupe.

Unless.... FS: 03 TL-S Rear sway bar with bushings and clips for 25+Shipping? I have 2 available.

Last edited:
Back