Tokico HP's?

green00v6

Reaction score
Do any of you have them? What have you heard about them? Just trying to find out some info before i buy. Thanks

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
are these the blue struts/shocks?
if so, i have them, they are the best. i ride with neuspeed sport springs and it's a nice change.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, theyre also known at the tokico "blues". illuminas are nice tho if you want adjustability.......i adjusted mine today, it took literally 2 seconds, haha, and the car handled so much better.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i have them, and i think they're the best bang for the buck in terms of suspension

1998accordsirt

Reaction score
I have them also in combination with Tein S-tech springs and I love them. They are nice and firm, but not too soft. There is less body roll and they reduce dive and squat quite a bit more than stock, also. Don't expect them to be super stiff and really awesome handling struts, because they're not, but as stated above they are really the best bang for the buck. They are truly great pieces and I love 'em.
Good luck...

cdubb77

Reaction score
1998accordsirt said:
I have them also in combination with Tein S-tech springs and I love them. They are nice and firm, but not too soft. There is less body roll and they reduce dive and squat quite a bit more than stock, also. Don't expect them to be super stiff and really awesome handling struts, because they're not, but as stated above they are really the best bang for the buck. They are truly great pieces and I love 'em.
Good luck...

Got any pics? I'm curious to see how the tokico blues look with Tein S-techs.

1998accordsirt

Reaction score
Yeah, but I just recently lost all my pics so let me get some (it's raining today) and I'll post 'em up. Keep watching!

Back