Took my Honda to Maaco after a car accident...

Brad2274

Reaction score
sounds about right for the metal bumper, paint looks pretty decent, im feeling the color. did you get the paint code/name? id like to see pics in the sun as paint jobs are hard to see wet

6thgenius

Reaction score
I'll definitely post some later. It's the BMW Alaska Blue Metallic.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Agree, great shade of blue. Hope it looks as good up close as it does from far away.

6thgenius

Reaction score
Thanks, yeah it actually looks pretty decent. Now I need to be careful for the first couple of months while it's still fresh. It's quite a challenge with all those highways, constant sun and reckless drivers. Lol

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
You can probably get away with loosening the hood bolts and shifting it toward the passenger side then retighten the bolts. Looks like its mostly misaligned. Great color BTW, looks great!

6thgenius

Reaction score
Appreciate the advice. I'll probably just replace that front bulkhead they were talking about later on.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Is there anything you don't like about switching colors? I have factory black and am considering going more dark green on exterior but interior (under hood, trunk, interior for frames, etc.) to be kept black.
Some say it will make the car look ghetto but I think it will be ok.

What say you?

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

6thgenius

Reaction score
Is there anything you don't like about switching colors? I have factory black and am considering going more dark green on exterior but interior (under hood, trunk, interior for frames, etc.) to be kept black.
Some say it will make the car look ghetto but I think it will be ok.

What say you?

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Honestly, man, if you're gonna switch to another dark color - it'll look just fine. Black is black, plus it harmonises with a dark interior. But I remember seeing a silver Accord repainted in orange on the outside - it really did look ghetto...

6thgenius

Reaction score
Lol. I saw it at a junkyard. It had racing stripes (+10hp), aftermarket headlights and custom bumper covers. It's just that orange/silver combination...

Back