True Short Shifter

talontsiawd

Reaction score
well, some shift knobs have the little screw on the side that tights it. but yeah, threading is also one way i could do.

Yeah, those are the ones i hate lol. The two i had over the years needed to be tightened about once a month. And if you make the boot look nice and cover the bottom, then it's a real pain. That's why i said i'd just take the hour upfront than fixing it all the time.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
where is a good place for a dye kit tht includes the needed dyes?

the kits i see run 150 bux

talontsiawd

Reaction score
where is a good place for a dye kit tht includes the needed dyes?

the kits i see run 150 bux

I only needed to buy 2 of the 3 i used and it was less than $10. Buy them invividually. They are $4-5 a peice. You can even get cheaper ones but they probably won't last even through this process. THe $5 ones work fine though.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
I only needed to buy 2 of the 3 i used and it was less than $10. Buy them invividually. They are $4-5 a peice. You can even get cheaper ones but they probably won't last even through this process. THe $5 ones work fine though.

from where though? cuz the store here sell kits only and i have yet to find a good cheap online retailer

talontsiawd

Reaction score
from where though? cuz the store here sell kits only and i have yet to find a good cheap online retailer

Pretty any of my local small hardware stores. The big places usually only have a set. Depending, i could see metric being hard to find but both my local ACE Hardware stores sell both metric and standard alone.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Quick search, can't vouch for quality but now that i think about it, i may have paid even less than i was thinking, i don't know. I know mine weren't less than $3 though.

http://www.homeandbeyond.com/metric-dies.html

There are some ones that look alot nicer in quality for more too from other sites, individual and bigger selection (i didn't see a 12mmx1.5).

Back