Try to change...

Qrmis

Reaction score
Hi,

I wound this summer picture of my accord:

and I alittle play with "Paint" :) hope that next summer (2010year) he looks like this :) :

juicebox00

Reaction score
you should be able to have those few things done before next summer. and i love the european models of our cars

Qrmis

Reaction score
so I have to do:

1. lowered my car
2. paint wheels to black
3. change a front grill, without emblem
4. change front lamp, to black
5. paint nickel strip...

I thing thats all...

Sure I would like to have all OEM or Type`r lip`s kit :jealousbow:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Do you have any close up photos of the front and back? I'd like to see the grille and emblems on the back in more detail if possible. It looks like your reflectors in your tail lights are different, and are they tops of your tails amber?

I'm always curious what the differences are between our cars and those sold elsewhere. :)

Last edited:

Qrmis

Reaction score
Thanks ;)

RedRyder - please tell me what exactly you want too see? and where I can send photo for you?
I can make a photo and send for you ;)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sorry I don't mean to burden you, just wondering if you could take a photo of your grille. Can you also take a couple photos of your tail lights and the emblems on your trunk? It looks like there are more emblems on the back of your car and I was just curious what they are.

Do you own a digital camera? If so you can take the photos and put them on your computer, then uploaded them to Photobucket.com and paste the IMG links. Or if that sounds too complex you can email them to me and I will post them in here for you.

Back