Trying to get into car photography.. (56k cyabye)

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I usually do my rolling shots later in the day when its not as bright. I also do them from another moving car so that the car is clear but the wheels still get blurred like you want.

223233_209736872382577_209735779049353_661722_3785713_n.jpg

LowDC5

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the feedback guys.

lol.

how are you going to take photos, but not process them? processing is part of photography, just like a dark room is for the good ole film days.

you cant expect to get proper critique when you havent done all the work on your end.

I thought someone would say this. Honestly, I have no idea where to start. That is why I wanted some feedback.. maybe someone can give me some advice without just saying "google it" or "Search fgt."

I do agree that we decided to take pictures at the wrong time of day, but we had no other choice. All of us had to go to work later that day. Me and Blackestcoupe are going to go back Monday. I will try to get some better shots because it will be earlier in the day.

I do not expect to be as good as Keychain and etc.. they have probably been doing this stuff for YEARS.. I just started using the camera pretty much the day of the shots.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
If you don't have a tripod, use your knee or some still object to steady yourself. Maybe start shooting in Auto mode to work on your angles and stuff. Then once you get that stuff down, you can work on shutter speeds and f stops. On a sunny day like you were shooting on, I'd start at 1/500 f/12 or so and adjust from there. Try to keep your ISO around 400 for the least amount of noise in your pics

Back