TSX Projectors

TeeJ

Reaction score
I want to buy TSX Projectors for my sedan...My question is that because i'm in Canada :canada: will there be a problem hooking up the daytime running lights wiring from my stock headlights to the highbeams of the TSX Projectors? Has anyone done this in the past who could help me?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
You'd more than likely need to disable the DRL altogether. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Acclude315

Reaction score
I have been looking for a pair of TSX projecotrs for a HID Retrofit project, however, I am having trouble sourcing them. Does anyone know where I can find a pair TSX projectors? I drive a 1999 Honda Accord Lx (sedan)...doe is matter what year TSX projectors I get?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ebay

look for 04-05 models with the clear lens as +06 ones arent as good. also try to get C bowls :thumbup:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
each projector has a number on it, made when the mold was done. it will say some numbers like xxxxx-C...some will have an a or b on them.

there is debate if the c really is better, but those who have compared them side to side say the chroming is better on the c's.

nexTOme

Reaction score
i have one pair of TSX projector....need to sell them......

pm me if you're interested.....too lazy to take a pix/make a FS thread.....hehehe

maybe i will one day....

Back