FS: Turboaccord 98 parts for sale

turboaccord98

Reaction score
I am selling the following items all from my 98 sedan will supply additional pics upon request. All prices are OBO. The best way to get ahold of me is to text me at (253) 209-5710.

Sparco steel side mounts brand new in bag, only for one seat. See link - http://www.frsport.com/Black-Steel-Side-Mount-Brackets_p_64228.html Payed $100 for these looking to get $60 you pay shipping

F23A log turbo manifold with T25 flange, for use with internally waste gated turbocharger. In good condition. - $30 you pay shipping

F23a Air conditioning parts - Compressor, condensor, lines, fan etc - Make offer

Driver side axle for automatic 4 cylinder. Used but in good condition - $20 you pay shipping

NRG carbon fiber and aluminum front strut tower bar - $40 you pay shipping

TC sportline carbon fiber hood with aero catch locking hood pins. This hood has the frame work removed from the underside. This part is not necessary and makes the hood extremely light. This is a good application for a race car or someone who wants to do serious weight reduction - $250 local pickup only unless you are willing to figure out cheap shipping for me

without hood spacers

With hood spacers

VIS carbon fiber trunk, needs a good wet sand and polish, extremely lightweight because the frame on the underside has been removed - $200 local pickup only unless you are willing to figure out cheap shipping for me

Last edited:

Trigun808

Reaction score
Haha i wonder how much it would cost to ship the hood or trunk XD im in hawaii, sad day

Back