TYC HID KIT available

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
i bet they're just throwing in an hid kit with it, i think your better off buying the projectors separately and get an hid kit. the light output isn't THAT bad imo. but the tyc projectors aren't meant for hids, but for halogen bulbs.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
unless tyc prices have gone up like crazy, you can buy tyc's + hid kit seperately and save yourself about $150

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
doesnt darksideaccord have 6000k hid's in his TYC;s? :confused:

yes i do... cut-off line ain't perfect and i get some glare, but i'm happy with it :D the money i save from not doing a retro goes to my other mods lol

one thing u gotta remember tho is that u gotta dremel a lil bit of the TYC bulb hole (dunno how to say it, but it's where the bulb goes in) because the HID bulbs are usually larger than the halogen ones... soooooo, this company prob dremeled it out for ya and charged you $150 extra for their dremeling services lol

Last edited:

rman402

Reaction score
Is this not officially made by TYC that was my initial thought, maybe with new lenses to accomodate the HID's

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Looked on TYC's site..which you guys should always do with products like this to make sure they are legit..which they aren't.

Back