tyc projections

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
found this off a site about hids. they say that valeo aren't that low. i hope their right. haha

"If you notice, there are even differences in HID lense technology. Some are brighter than others. Some are bluer than others. Some are more blinding than others. The current cars with the best projectors are off Honda S2000, 2004+ Acura TL and 2003+Acura TSX which uses the powerful Stanley/Kioto projectors. Valeo are the next best which are usually found on Audis and then finally there is Bosch."

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
mmm its kind of true but they completely ignored all the other stanley/koito projectors like the rx330, ls430, fx35/45 and rx8 (all with clear lens swaps, of course ;) ) wheres hella and zkw in the list? lol...valeos are on an assload of cars, not just audis. chyrsler 300m, cadillacs, and some mercedes to name a few.

they should also mention the best are 00-05 s2k, 04+ tl, and 04-05 tsx. 06+ s2k are fresnel as are 06+ tsx. no such thing as an 03 tsx either :)

dont get me wrong though, any d2s projector will be a huge improvement.

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
my valeo projectors arived today only just after 3-4 days. i'm not sure if it's fresnel or clear? how do u tell if it's fresnel? it looks clear to me. :confused:

du3ce

Reaction score
fresnel lenses have little lines in them, clear doesnt have nothing on the lense

Back