tyc projections

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
ryan s said:
should be ok with either method.

are you sure theyre ece valeo with the clear lens? there are valeos out there that have a fresnel lens but the ece style step. i ask because the genuine ones are very hard to find and go for $150-200.

if anyone would be willing to send me their tycs, id open em, tell you what fits, and retro em. i would do it just to put an end-all to the discussion about what fits? will this? will that? what needs to be done?

i bought mine for 100 flat. i'm not sure if it's clear lens or fresnel lens. but i made sure that it looked exactly like the one from HIDtech.com. people said that these fit right in with very little modification. the s2k's projectors looks a little to big, but i'm sure it's possible to retrofit it in there. i'm just looking for the least modification but decent upgrade from the tyc projectors. you would do it for free? haha

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
haha, id retro them for a price, of course :D

the valeos are leaps and bounds better than the stock tyc projectors, but are still on the bottom of the totem pole.

the 350z "projectors" are a reflector based projector and use d2r bulbs (made for hid reflectors like older tls and cls). the wings on the sides let light leak out, basically like a reflector but have a lens like a projector. the output is horrible, but would be good for fog lights. thats about it...

Back