"type r" spoiler

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
Call me ricey, but i'm trying to get a hold of a replica integra type r spoiler for the 6th gen coupe. I don't plan on slapping on any type r badges (not hatin on those that do, though), I just don't want to be another coupe with the oem spoiler. Problem is that I can't find it except through wings west, and that bad boy goes for about $400 unpainted. Anyone know of somewhere that I can source this from for less $400 or if any of the Miami guys might know of a shop that does custom fiberglass work? Thanks in advance

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
:Idea:

if u make a custom one, doit like the nsx

tht would be very nice [/Borat]

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
High Five!
Good idea, considering coupe tails are an nsx rip-off (i mean that in a good way, of course).
I'll keep that in mind, although i've always been a fan of the old neuspeed accord with the type r wing, minus the ww kit that i don't like on the coupe.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I can't really help you but have you concidered spoilerless? I think it's much cleaner personally.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
eeh, to me, it's too big. I don't know, i feel like on the coupes especially, there is already alot going on in back with the big center light, etc. So for me, the simpler the better. I don't think it looks bad. I would prefer oem. And obviously spoilerless over that. So biased oppinion for sure.

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
I'm content with no spoiler, oem, or type r; i think the coupe is plain sexy, and none of these spoilers really goes against the look/lines of the car, so i figure if i can get my hands on a type r and be unique, i'd go for it. always appreciate the input, matt. by the way, how'd your diy interior end up?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
TheUAccord23 said:
by the way, how'd your diy interior end up?
Um, pretty decently but i only did one side. I still haven't decided on the color :D

I've been planning to buy leather but i keep on putting it off. I originally was thinking two tone, now i'm thinking of one tone for the seats with colored stitching. I have to do alot of reasearch before i really make up my mind. That's why i'm putting it off. But if i buy leather, it comes with the door pannel inserts so i might just use those. Maybe i'll get to it over spring break.

Back