ugh looking for a good painted spoiler

Roadrashvtec

Reaction score
Well first of all my names Tony and I got my 98 Red Accord about a month ago I love it to death it just feels great lol:eekwtf: I've seen some accords around my area that have a spoiler and I was wondering has anyone here bought a Ebay or a spoiler online? And if so how is it and could you tell me where you bought it from. Pictures would be cool :)!

btw San Marino red!!! stock would be cool otherwise aftermarket would be cool too just no ricey ****!

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
I've seen OEM style sedan spoilers on ebay for about 100$, check it out there could be coupe ones as well. The fact that they are ebay quality shouldn't matter much either, they're spoilers, not lips

Accord281

Reaction score
Keep an eye on Baldwin Auto Supply on Ebay. They sell geniune Honda spoilers which come with everything needed for a perfect install (torsion rods and other stuff).

stanleybb50

Reaction score
Yeah I started a thread last week or something for lookin for a spoiler for my 01 silver sedan...

That Baldwin Auto Supply seems to be the best choice... I'm just waitin for my color to show up there... (they're the ones that show a picture of the spoilers in the cardboard box).

They have a website you can find easily on google also that takes you to their products on ebay.

If they dont get my color soon i might try out one of the knock off spoilers that are already painted and just hope for the best.

stanleybb50

Reaction score
You could try here also... the website is H and A accessories.. Meaning Honda and Acura accessories...

http://www.handa-accessories.com/accord.html

I got floor mats from there and they gotta be true OEM. Definitely good mats that fit perfect.

The spoiler's like $359 dollars or something though, but at least you know its the factory part... I would just prefer not to spend that much so im waiting..

Roadrashvtec

Reaction score
aw scew that then I mean if it was exhaust rims or somthing else i would but I just want a decent spoiler. A couple people said the ebay ones were good and considering that many people did purchese a ebay one i predict it will be just ok
:boohoo:

stanleybb50

Reaction score
Hey if you dont mind... If you do get the $100 ebay one, shoot me a PM and let me know how it worked out...

I guess the only concerning thing is if the LEDs will work and not like burn out or whatever and if the paint will be good quality or not (meaning i hope it wont look like sht in a couple years).

I might bite the bullet and do the same however myself

Back