Ughh oil light blinking

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Always use 93 and yes I have cold plugs... Car is home at the moment so I gotta
Check everything out later... I gotta adjust the s/c too caz the oil cap snags on one of the bolts n I can't get it off... I changed all the plugs last week when I did all the fuel stuf

MikeyMike

Reaction score
So It threw p0301, p0302, p0303, p0304, p0305, p0306 lol. Misfire each cyl but car runs fine..

Cleared the codes n it's running fine now, no hint of fuel on the dipstick...

Think it could be because of the cold start? It stalls when it's cold, I'd have to keep my food on the throttle a little to keep it on til it warms a little

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Let us know the results of the compression test when you get around to doing it.. I hope it's nothing serious and your car is just throwing codes in error. Was the piggyback harness new when you installed it?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Let us know the results of the compression test when you get around to doing it.. I hope it's nothing serious and your car is just throwing codes in error. Was the piggyback harness new when you installed it?

the harness was new, modded by Paul (NVAAV6) which wound up being wired wrong. giving me readings for sensors the car doesnt even have. I had to have it rewired..

I think its mainly becuase of the cold start... car runs terrible in the morning until it warms up a little after its sat overnight (its been about 30-40 degrees overnight here)

we'll see..

Back