Underbody liner..

imaricer:)

Reaction score
I don't know what I would think, because as usual you barely know what you're talking about, but have a hint of vocabulary and grammar thus making it seem like you do to non-intellectuals :lawl:

have you ever seen what happens to a belt that's constantly abused from water contact? it squeals like a mother****er.

can I guess yours does that in the rain? wonder how much longer it would last without moisture on it often..

you know, with that shield in place it shouldn't be doing that, thus circling back to the fact you've made an error.

a condom? ***** please :lawl:

Lol you got the first part right. im still kinda a n00b. you know ive gotten better tho :ohyou:

And no, actually, none of my belts squeak. even in rain. so ha to you sir. :jae:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Lol you got the first part right. im still kinda a n00b. you know ive gotten better tho :ohyou:

And no, actually, none of my belts squeak. even in rain. so ha to you sir. :jae:

I'll give you credit for admitting it, but you have a long way to go.

and just wait, they will, and it'll really piss you off :lawl:

Skyy

Reaction score
haha well then
zip ties it is.

Thanks for the detailed description almightyfargoth :p

imaricer:)

Reaction score
I'll give you credit for admitting it, but you have a long way to go.

and just wait, they will, and it'll really piss you off :lawl:

ffffuuuuu.jpg

WilliamW

Reaction score
Not keeping those guards on was a mistake I made on my 91 accord. Built engine and everything. Now the front side of it looks really bad. The parts in place really do save a lot of debris from entering your engine compartment.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I don't have the one on the passenger side because of my CAI. I've had it like that for over 2 years now, and have not found any rust or debris behind the fender, in the wheel well, or anywhere in the engine bay. My bay is clean with just typical dust.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
I don't have the one on the passenger side because of my CAI. I've had it like that for over 2 years now, and have not found any rust or debris behind the fender, in the wheel well, or anywhere in the engine bay. My bay is clean with just typical dust.

how does having a cold air intake have anything to do with having, or not having, a fender liner? the only thing i see in common with these two things is that you should have one of them to shield the other from water and such.​

Chris Vu

Reaction score

how does having a cold air intake have anything to do with having, or not having, a fender liner? the only thing i see in common with these two things is that you should have one of them to shield the other from water and such.​

I took it off and never put it back on when I installed my CAI, that and I felt the need so that the CAI can pull in more, colder air :jae:

Skyy

Reaction score
Well...its not really the underliner im worried about..most of it is in tact.

however, the driver side wheel well trim is not on right now. And it feels like it drives differently..but that could just be my imagination/paranoia

Back