FS: Unorthodox Racing STOCK SIZE pulleys 98-02 Honda Accord V6 3.0

keychain

Reaction score
I have a full set of polished Unorthodox racing pulleys “STOCK SIZE” for 98-02 Honda Accord V6 for sale. The crank and power steering pulleys are brand new and the alternator pulley is used.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Crank Pulley P/N: 02061101 REV A DL 06
Power Steering Pulley P/N: 0106410 REV N/A D J 06
Alternator Pulley P/N: 0106310 REV N/A A H 05

28bbpti.jpg

Last edited:

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
buy Keith's stuff if not only for the fact that he's a cool cat who can't afford to lower the weight of his crank pulley because then the weight of his car would decrease making his ride height go up xD

swollen_cu

Reaction score
damn this came like 2 weeks too late... =( No monies for it right now.. I was supposed to buy it off of knightryder originally

keychain

Reaction score
i been lookin for a crank pulley, willing to seperate ?

thanks kieth

Yea if I can find a buyer for all the parts.

buy Keith's stuff if not only for the fact that he's a cool cat who can't afford to lower the weight of his crank pulley because then the weight of his car would decrease making his ride height go up xD

LOL Thanks Nick!!!

damn this came like 2 weeks too late... =( No monies for it right now.. I was supposed to buy it off of knightryder originally

Darn :(

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
it'll make u wanna hear v-tak more often!!!

and

here is the info u want

DESCRIPTION With Unorthodox Racing stock diameter crank pulleys, the alternator and other accessories spin at stock speeds with NO underdrive. This is also important for stock or aftermarket supercharger systems. These systems are either driven off the alternator, air conditioning or power steering sections of the crank pulley and now you can use our stock diameter crank pulleys with these supercharger systems and have the same boost you had with the factory crank pulley. 100% of the power gains from the stock diameter pulleys comes only from weight reduction versus the factory crank pulley. The reduced weight allows for more power transfer to the drive wheels. Any of our accessory pulleys that are listed individually can be used in any combination with our stock diameter crank pulley or purchased as a set. The stock diameter crank pulleys are available in polished finish only.
The first stock diameter crank pulleys available for import applications (First introduced in 2000)
Real HP & torque gains across entire RPM range One of the highest HP/Torque per dollar gains on the market
Over 8 years of use in real world applications from street to strip to rally to road course
Better than OEM belt fitment & alignment
Accessory pulleys available seperately for many applications
CAD designed & CNC'd from 6061 Aluminum billet

got it from one of the vendor or ur pulley

Last edited:
Back