Puzzlemaster94
todd_cards
twofast4u
me
kn0x47

At least those are the only ones I’ve seen confirming attending

todd_cards

Reaction score
they said on the FB page there are 3100 ppl already signed up to go.. have to say WOW. thats an amazing amount of people. can you imagine the people that dont get on FB.. so many more people. going to be crazy

twofast4u

Reaction score
Ghost Ryder
Ilovemy6thgen
Simkid5614
Puzzlemaster94
todd_cards
twofast4u
me
kn0x47

At least those are the only ones I’ve seen confirming attending

damn. Should really do a meet up while were all there then!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah. A group of us did that at IA in 2009 and it was fun. We all exchanged numbers beforehand so we could coordinate meeting up somewhere, and we met up inside the infield at the Speedway. We parked together and hung out most the day, and did a group shoot that evening at a parking garage. 2010/2011 there wasn’t much 6GA unity and most everyone went their separate ways.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
damn. Should really do a meet up while were all there then!

I agree

they said on the FB page there are 3100 ppl already signed up to go.. have to say WOW. thats an amazing amount of people. can you imagine the people that dont get on FB.. so many more people. going to be crazy

5000+ went to Atlanta, I believe. They expect more than that, plus it's closer to the middle of the country so more can attend.

Yeah. A group of us did that at IA in 2009 and it was fun. We all exchanged numbers beforehand so we could coordinate meeting up somewhere, and we met up inside the infield at the Speedway. We parked together and hung out most the day, and did a group shoot that evening at a parking garage. 2010/2011 there wasn’t much 6GA unity and most everyone went their separate ways.

I think this needs to happen

todd_cards

Reaction score
i agree with everyone! we should try to park with everyone since there isnt so many of us. and enjoy the seen! or if not that for sure try to meet up somewhere!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well then I'll get a phone number list together for those interested. Anyone who wants to share their number, PM it to me by Wednesday. Thursday I will PM the phone number list out to those who sent me their numbers so people can get in touch with each other at the meet.

Please provide your real name if you send your number to me.

Last edited:
Back