*updates*SoCal memorial day BBQ!

juicebox00

Reaction score
just got rear ended today..doubt i can make it :[ rear bumper FCKD UP and rear lights cracked..was kinda tempted to hint at the body shop to you know...just MAYBE look for some red/clear rear lights hahaha nah...but HOPEFULLY they finish my car by the 23rd :(

dude, if you're at the body shop you can tell them to give you the money for parts and buy the parts for like 1/3 of what they would pay and pocket the rest. So you could fix your car and get red/clear tails lights while making some pocket cash.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
****...didnt know about that one.

inspector is going to check out the car tomorrow morning anyways, and they estimated about 10 days to complete so shouldnt be too bad.

juicebox00

Reaction score
****...didnt know about that one.

inspector is going to check out the car tomorrow morning anyways, and they estimated about 10 days to complete so shouldnt be too bad.

what exactly is broken to what you can tell. And don't let them work on it other than the stuff you know you couldn't fix yourself, then use the rest of the insurance money to fix it. you'll have alot left over.

valdivia187

Reaction score
If i come i will bring like 2 Ice chests full of ice and a few drinks! u should make someone bring hamburgers/buns! not so many hot dogs!

Check list Matt!!
Drinks/ice/ice chests
Charcoal/lighter fluid
hotdog/burger buns
hotdog patties/Weenies
Toppings for food!
Chips/dip
Cups/Plates/Napkins/Forks/Spoons
IPOD/IPOD BASE!

juicebox00

Reaction score
If i come i will bring like 2 Ice chests full of ice and a few drinks! u should make someone bring hamburgers/buns! not so many hot dogs!

Check list Matt!!
Drinks/ice/ice chests
Charcoal/lighter fluid
hotdog/burger buns
hotdog patties/Weenies
Toppings for food!
Chips/dip
Cups/Plates/Napkins/Forks/Spoons
IPOD/IPOD BASE!

48 burgers/buns and 48 dogs/ buns. List is on first page..lol

Back