Updates to my Accord

HandoEX

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post about the updates I have made to my car and what is on the way.
Last weekend I installed brand new blackhousing headlights and tinted the top portion of my headlights (thanks for the idea Sketch05;) ).
On order are a few goodies that I'm really excited about. A few weeks ago, I ordered a JDM H22A with an lsd auto tranny from Password JDM. Today I ordered the OBD2 to OBD1 jumper harness, Flex-A-Lite heavy duty tranny cooler, and Pirelli P6000 (super soft & sticky) tires for my stock rims. The next purchase will be an electronic fully adjustable rpm window switch for the nitrous, new timing belt and water pump (just to be on the safe side).
I have many goals in mind for the car. I plan on running auto-x a couple times this summer (haven't before) and think the car should perform well with the coilovers, lsd, and extra ponies. I hope to make the drag track by labor day and the goal is to hit 14s on nitrous-probably a 75 shot. I ran 15.6 with a 55 shot on the f23 last year.
This coming weekend, weather permitting, I plan on running through one last bottle on the f23. Hopefully, I can find a few good highway races to run a BIG shot against. Anyways, here are a couple pics of my car last summer. Look for more updates through the spring :)
http://www.fargostreet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1960&stc=1&d=1130871942
http://www.fargostreet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1959&stc=1&d=1130871908

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
HandoEX said:
Last weekend I installed brand new blackhousing headlights and tinted the top portion of my headlights (thanks for the idea Sketch05;) )

congrats on the new mods, and especiallly the big mod to come, haha. got any pictures of this idea i gave you? haha, i dont quite remember.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn.. OBD1 H22 is gonna be crazy! OBD1 will surely make tuning much better... keep us posted

HandoEX

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
got any pictures of this idea i gave you? haha, i dont quite remember.
Oops, I mean tail lights. I spray tinted the top portion like you did.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I like your upcoming mods. You Accord looks great. Got any more pics?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
nice, h22 time! thats so awesome. youre going to keep it automatic eh (cause you have a tranny cooler listed)? is that the ws2 exhaust in the first picture? it doesnt look like most ws2's ive seen and i dont know why lol.

HandoEX

Reaction score
Wish I had more pics from last year :(
Yep, I went with an auto. The reason I did is because originally I was planning on keeping the f23 motor and swapping to a manual tranny. After finding the H22 swap at the price Password sells them for, I decided that the bigger motor with auto tranny is a better investment than a manual swap (they came out to about the same price).
And yup, that's a WS2. It's pretty dirty in the pic so it doesn't look shiny and silver like the ones you usually see.

Back