URGENT: LED Cluster Lights

riCewu

Reaction score
Hey I'm planning on doing my whole cluster this weekend (gauges and odometer and probably center console), changing the oem yellowish/greenish lights to either blue or white LEDs.

Does anybody know what size LEDs they are? If I remember they were like 194/168/t10's but I'm not 100 percent sure. I know my instructors Neon was 194 for the signal blinekrs but yeah.

riCewu

Reaction score

Lmao! Believe me I did search .. as well as going through the DIY section, but couldn't find any. Maybe because I searched "Cluster LED", "LED", "Dash LED" haha..

I like how you titled your thread "URGENT"...lol

Lol, it's very urgent. My odometer and clock light don't come on and my mom using my car until she buys a new car.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think you had an URGENT issue with your cylinders misfiring as well? lol

Anyway, Stunna's post should have what you need. Don't forget to look into solderless LED's.

riCewu

Reaction score
I think you had an URGENT issue with your cylinders misfiring as well? lol

Anyway, Stunna's post should have what you need. Don't forget to look into solderless LED's.

Yeah my misfiring was urgent as well =] Now its URGENT!! on VAC lol.

Yeah it helped, except I'm hoping I bought the right bulbs. eGay bulbs =] oh well hehe .. 5 bucks for 10 .. I'll end up using them if they don't fit lol.. they're t10/168 with two prongs on both sides of the plastic thing.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250594573065&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Lets hope I bought the right stuff (this is what I used at school to replace customer dash lights).

riCewu

Reaction score

Thanks for the correction, guess I'll just use these for spares =] around my car.

yup, i ordered the wrong ones as well, but ender up just putting them around. door, parking light, etc.

Haha, damn I'm kinda choked now.. oh well, I'll do the same .. change doors and maps and the headlights =]

Back