us accord vs. euro accord

blkghst3

Reaction score
are the exterior parts for the euro r accord and u.s accord interchangeable, i.e bumpers, grills, lip spoiler, rear wings, etc. if so info needed. thanks

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nope and nope, completely different car. If you want that front end, start saving for this.

slowaccord retrofitted euro fogs into his 98-00 bumper cover.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of them personally. I'd rather customize our front end and fab it into something amazing and different.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I don't think anything is a bolt on swap. I know a non-US member swapped the front end and it seemed straight forward but I don't think it was bolt on. I can't recall.

I want to swap to Euro R fog lights at some point. They are just so expensive and thought they look good on a 01-02 coupe, they don't look totally perfect either, what's kind of holding me back. They have just a slightly different angle. If they were perfect, I would likely shell out the the cash for them.

As someone said, the front end looks a bit small on our cars. It is a smaller car. I do wish someone made a front end based on the Euro R. It wouldn't even be that hard, basically make fogs that fit the 01-02 bumper, put a 98-99 sized removable grill (the 01-02 is too big to get rid of the bars IMO), and add a front lip that fits. It would flow well with the OEM lip kits from our car, IMO, to not need different sides or rear lip.

Back