v6 timing belt parts list?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I can't get on v6p for some reason and searches on here are taking like 10 minutes to pull results, so if anyone has a list of the parts I need for the timing belt maintenance that would be great. I know I need the belt, water pump, drive belt & power steering belt but what else? Thanks.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
from who? ryan? thats cuz ryans a noob and his friends mitsubishi breaks all the time...cuz, well, its a mitsubishi, hahaha.

but yea, i dont think you have to replace the tensioner pulleys, its not in the tsb's

shavedaccord

Reaction score
from who? ryan? thats cuz ryans a noob and his friends mitsubishi breaks all the time...cuz, well, its a mitsubishi, hahaha.

but yea, i dont think you have to replace the tensioner pulleys, its not in the tsb's
Stupid v6p, I swear to god I read on their people saying to change some pulleys out too.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i searched on there for ya too. i searched "v6 timing belt parts" and nothing really of any interest came up. maybe call the local dealership and see what they say? lol, just act like youre gonna bring it in to get done, otherwise they might not give it up cuz dealerships are like that sometimes, haha.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
alot of the kits that i have seen also have a new tensioner and pulley and an idler pulley as well

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
you have the entire thing apart, why not replace everything in there? srsly...subaru tensioner pulley isnt replaced and causes $2000 in damage...dont be a noob like andy :lawl:

the v6 should have a balance shaft belt...do that as well. yes, ive seen cars lock from broken shafts belts.

idler pulleys

oh yeah and just for fun...TSBs are only things recognized by the MFR and acknowledged by them as being faults. would we agree that all accord autos are faulty to a degree, not just 00-01s (as covered by honda with certain VINs or however they do it)? :coffee:

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
oh yeah and just for fun...TSBs are only things recognized by the MFR and acknowledged by them as being faults. would we agree that all accord autos are faulty to a degree, not just 00-01s (as covered by honda with certain VINs or however they do it)? :coffee:

I agree! :coffee:

Back