V6p Anniversary NY-NJ-CT ( anniversary and recruitment meet)

HondaGus

Reaction score
Change Of Plans! I'm soooo pissed, i got my nephews birthday party, I'm going an hour late to the meet :(

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
HondaGus said:
Change Of Plans! I'm soooo pissed, i got my nephews birthday party, I'm going an hour late to the meet :(

at least youre still going, haha, i thought it was gonna say you werent coming.

ryon527

Reaction score
does anyone have any idea how to get there? I suck with directions and someone has to be the leader.

cdubb77

Reaction score
HondaGus said:

:mad: I’m gonna have to leave without you man. I have to be back in the Bronx by 5:00 so I’m going for 1:00. I guess I’ll see you there before I leave.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
:mad: I’m gonna have to leave without you man. I have to be back in the Bronx by 5:00 so I’m going for 1:00. I guess I’ll see you there before I leave.

ha ha
Fiance running his life already by giving him a curfew.
LOL

cdubb77

Reaction score
blacknight said:
ha ha
Fiance running his life already by giving him a curfew.
LOL

Spoken like a married man who's already whipped. :eek: :p

On another note, I might meet you guys in N.J. and drive to Jones Beach with ya'll. Maybe I can meet you at your house before heading to the gas station?

HondaGus

Reaction score
cdubb77 said:

thats cool i'll see you there then

ryon527

Reaction score
my transmission is starting to really suck so I'll be bringing more stuff to sell. I canceled my tint appointment and I already started calling dealers looking for a camry se v6. Thats the hard one to get I'm finding out.

Back