[VIDEO]3.5 S/C 6spd AEM F.I.C. Dyno Tune 12/10/11

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
youtube killed your audio. dicks.

aside from that, those are pretty nice numbers, mike. a little less than what you were expecting, but definitely still respectable. once you get that ems itll be even better.​

changaroo

Reaction score
decent numbers..your SC added maybe ~+35 hp to a properly built NA j35. looks like you need the AEM for a proper tune.

ibtyourahatercomments.

Last edited:

MikeyMike

Reaction score
youtube killed your audio. dicks.

aside from that, those are pretty nice numbers, mike. a little less than what you were expecting, but definitely still respectable. once you get that ems itll be even better.​

uploading to photobucket, gonna update

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
awesome runs and your car looks super sexy in the video:bowdown:. this has me wondering what would an all motor j35a4 do tuned........:thinking:?

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Why are you attempting to advance timing on a high-compression FI setup? Unless you have meth injection, 7 psi on an SC setup should see nowhere near 0 or + ignition timing. Even if you do have meth, the best you could do is 0 before you start to detonate.

In my experience with the stock ECU paired with a piggyback unit, the issue wasn't that the ECU was a bottleneck for power, it was the it adapted to the changes and over-rode the tune within a week of driving. Also, I had no problem advancing timing with my E-manage Blue.

Do you have a pic of the afr plotted with boost? What firmware is the FIC running on? Something isn't right with your setup, and I don't believe the stock ECU is the culprit. Steve (IcyAccord) made pretty much the same numbers on his sc'd J32 and the FIC at only 2.5psi.

Back