VietNinjaJ30A1's 2000 EX V6 Sedan -- UPDATED 3/25/08

VietNinjaJ30A1

Reaction score
^^ Yea man...it won't work on your 5MT. The shifter is a 5AT shifter that can also work as a 4AT shifter....but either way it's built for an auto tranny.

You have a 5spd...what are you looking for an auto shifter for anyway? haha

Neight

Reaction score
i have an auto 4 spd prelude shift assembly and I use a 5 spd manual GSR shifter, so you can probally use the auto shifters, I have a acura tsx one if you are intrested.

VietNinjaJ30A1

Reaction score
ooh you're talking about the shift knob? i thought you were talking about the entire assembly.

jccg5

Reaction score
VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
Hey man...I don't know why you can't see them. What browser are you using? I can see them and it seems like everyone else can see them. Do you get red x's?

yea i got a big *** red !!!!! x mark !! :bash:

VietNinjaJ30A1

Reaction score
^^ I dunno how to help ya man...

You can try going to v6p.net and going to the 6th gen accord forum. Search in that forum for "semi-clean" and you'll find my thread. The pics are posted in there as well. Hopefully that works for you.

hilodaze

Reaction score
Do you know where I can find a DIY for the TL-Tiptronic shifter? Do you think itll work on my 4cyl auto? And whenever you upgrade your TSX retrofit to the FX bixenons, let me know. I'll purchase them off of you. thank you for you time.

Neight

Reaction score
that shifter thing works with both 4 and 6 cyls, you just need to swap the harness and you have a few options, 4 -spd tl, 4 spd prelude or the newer 5 sp tl/cl-s. I think it is a pretty cool mod that can be done for cheap. It cost me about 60 bucks for the prelude shifter and extra accord shifter harness. :thumbsup:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
did anyone ever figure out the shifter dust boot/shield thingy clearance issue? this is whats stopping me from doing it...i want to do this for its look without a boot...id only put the boot on the stock shifter after modding it. theres an rl knob sitting here that needs to find its way onto the car somehow, but i havent decided which route to take :(

Back