FS: Viper + Clifford 2 Way Alarm + Racing Hart Type C / C2 / C5 in 17's,18's,19's FS/FT

toomtoomvroom

Reaction score
Re: Viper + Clifford 2 Way Alarm + Racing Hart Type C / C2 / C5 in 17's,18's,19's FS/

~Update~ Price drop on the Viper 5701 to $125. If you're local, i have a buddy who's a Master MECP tech who can install it for $80 without remote start, or $125 with remote start.

toomtoomvroom

Reaction score
Re: Viper + Clifford 2 Way Alarm + Racing Hart Type C / C2 / C5 in 17's,18's,19's FS/

~Updated~ More Pictures of the Racing Hart Type C, lowered price on the rims, and the Viper 5901 has been sold!

As far as offset, i'm not sure what they are for the Type C's. I measured from the hub to the rear of the wheels, and the front have 5 3/4 and the rears have 7 inches.
$1500 for the Racing Hart Type C, if you give me asking price, i'll throw in an extra dish and Type C center cap.

Also i'd be interested in trading the wheels for air fare or a hotel room in Hawaii. I'm trying to plan something for the Miss.

RHTypeC45.jpg

RHTypeC44.jpg

Last edited:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score

Wow... old school wheels. My favs too! I don't think i've seen a set of low offset 19s C5s...

BTW, the type C has a high offset from the looks of the lip size + width. At least +50

toomtoomvroom

Reaction score

Yeah I'm having a hard time calculating the offset. It's suppose to be the wheel backspace minus the centerline times 25.4 to get it into mm. But it doesn't seem right.

Nismode

Reaction score

Could you delete the pictures from the sold items and clean up the OP? It's a little confusing as to which Viper alarm is for sale still.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score

I am very interested in the last set of c5's. Do you have any idea how much you could ship to GA for?

LeatherKicks

Reaction score

So do the first two sets of rims fit on a 98-02 accord. I mean obviously the lug pattern is right but as far as fitting in the wheel wells? Or this that what your trying to figure out?

I have a set of 18" chrome panther rims with kumho tires and an extra tire. Can get pictures for you if your interested with money on top.

kn0x47

Reaction score

man i wish i could afford thos type c's

toomtoomvroom

Reaction score

I am very interested in the last set of c5's. Do you have any idea how much you could ship to GA for?

PM replied

QUOTE=LeatherKicks;672620]So do the first two sets of rims fit on a 98-02 accord. I mean obviously the lug pattern is right but as far as fitting in the wheel wells? Or this that what your trying to figure out?

I have a set of 18" chrome panther rims with kumho tires and an extra tire. Can get pictures for you if your interested with money on top.[/QUOTE]

The first set of C5 19's will fit, but the Type C might need some work done. It all really depends on how low you are. For trades, i'm really only looking for locals.

lyttleviet

Reaction score

Do you have pix of the Type C on a 6th ge coupe?

Back