FS: ViS Racing Techno-R kit, 19" Motegi Racing TrakLites

98acclude

Reaction score
it's fiberglass... if it was PU i would've been all over this like stink on **** but VIS only makes kit's in either carbon fiber or fiberglass ..

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
4 weeks later, and still havent got that so called "pm" you were to send in a "second" :flipoff:

hahaha

if you still have them im still decently interested

jbuff

Reaction score
4 weeks later, and still havent got that so called "pm" you were to send in a "second" :flipoff:

hahaha

if you still have them im still decently interested

you sure? i told you that on the 17th and i have PMs from the 18th and the 24th lol...last you asked what the diameter was and ill admit, i slacked on getting back to you on that one lol...anyway, there should be no interference with the control arm....the diameter is at 25.2" on a 225/35/19...the stock tire (195/65/15) is 25.0"...im PMing you my cell right now (really, right now) so you can get ahold of me better lol

jess

jbuff

Reaction score
Millz came and got the front bumper on saturday! thanks again buddy.......all prices are updated here and in the first post!

SIDES: $25
REAR: $25
RIMS AND TIRES: $400
RIMS ONLY: $250
TIRES ONLY: $200

jess

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
sorry for the delay...i dont get a chance to get on here much any more....PM me an offer (so i get an email) and we should be able to work something out

jess

Millz came and got the front bumper on saturday! thanks again buddy.......all prices are updated here and in the first post!

Sent you a PM about this September 8th, never heard from you. Oh well, I guess Millz was in line ahead of me anyway.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yes you asked me to PM you an offer so you got an email and we could work something out. I PM'd you asking for a general idea of what you wanted for it so I wouldn't lowball you, which would have triggered an auto email from the site to you, and with a response from you we could have gone from there. Yes I did not PM you an actual offer, but you could have still responded, I was trying to be courteous. Anyway it's not a big deal, just a miscommunication.

Damn you Milan. lol

Back