Walnut In N Out Pre-Meet feb.28

valdivia187

Reaction score
Re: 6GA Pre meet for Feb 28 in walnut...

Alright so its Walnut CA and i was thinking maybe an empty lot just in case there is lots of members... IN N OUT wont hold all of us lol i wanted to start to meet up at 11am so we can all leave by 11:45 and be there at Noon

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score

gayness im working and cnt get it cover :[ QQ

juicebox00

Reaction score

Alright so its Walnut creek and i was thinking maybe an empty lot just in case there is lots of members... IN N OUT wont hold all of us lol i wanted to start to meet up at 11am so we can all leave by 11:45 and be there at Noon

I believe it's just Walnut CA, not walnut creek. And an address for the in n out would be nice as well as putting a list of all those attending in your original post.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score

Juicebox if ur in malibu area/ santa monica and VAl if ur in LA...y dont u guys head out to the Target in Rosemead where most of us did our photoshoots...from there you two could caravan to Walnut off the 10 Freeway......

juicebox00

Reaction score

Juicebox if ur in malibu area/ santa monica and VAl if ur in LA...y dont u guys head out to the Target in Rosemead where most of us did our photoshoots...from there you two could caravan to Walnut off the 10 Freeway......

do you have an address for this place? i'm like 20min from malibu but like 40 from santa monica because of the malibu canyons/ mountain range.

valdivia187

Reaction score

Alrite so who ever wants to meet at IN N OUT an hour before the event post or send me a pm i will add names!!!

juicebox00

Reaction score

Address for In n out in walnut near the meet -
21133 Golden Springs Dr
Walnut, CA 91789

Back