wat drop setup to get?

Vtecdreamer

Reaction score
i got sum 18 on my accord ex v6 4dr and wanted to now wat you guys are lowered on with 18s just enough to get a good looking tuck thx

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i got coilovers...if you want to tuck you might as well spring for full coilovers cause shocks/springs will just leave you with an unadjustable ride height for like 50-100$ less than full coilovers...i paid $650 for my Omni coilovers...they are worth every penny

stupidaznmunkey

Reaction score
your best bet with suspension is to go with coilovers - NO, TEINS WILL NOT MAKE THE ACCORD TUCK.

koni yellows+h&r race combine for about 3" fr/2.5" rear drop

f2s, d2s, ksports, omnis, megans, buddyclubs all are options that will give you a good slam

im riding on ksports and i still have like 2 inches left of nonpreload threading left...and im tucking at least 1 1/2 finger gaps.

ditbu13oi

Reaction score
your best bet with suspension is to go with coilovers - NO, TEINS WILL NOT MAKE THE ACCORD TUCK.

koni yellows+h&r race combine for about 3" fr/2.5" rear drop

f2s, d2s, ksports, omnis, megans, buddyclubs all are options that will give you a good slam

im riding on ksports and i still have like 2 inches left of nonpreload threading left...and im tucking at least 1 1/2 finger gaps.

What do you mean Teins will not make your accord tuck?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I got Omni Power street's here..awesome coil overs well worth it. They will slam you to the point where you can't drive...

Mojeans69

Reaction score
definately go with a full coilover not just sleeves...i got tein basics and my tires rub... but if wanna go real low i'll go with OMNI's there cheaper than teins and go lower

ccordex00

Reaction score
F2''s Will Get U Slammed And U'll Have The Ability To Control The Damper....omnis Around 600's And F2's Around High 700's So Think About It...

Back