Ways to keep my front bumper on

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Any ideas you guys have would be helpful.
image_zps84da7cbd.jpg

I was thinking of using these quick latch pins.
image_zpsa7d0a8b1.jpg

It would be some thing like this.
image_zps9712128b.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Those are the most low-key ones, and at least they will someone blend in with the paint.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
A lot of people use Dzus fasteners for a quick release front bumper. Are you going for that or do you just want your bumper tabs fixed? I have seen people using thin strips of sheet metal epoxied to the bottom of the bumper tab area to get the tabs back. I have as seen just using washers for bolts as well.

If you want quick release, I would personally go with Dzus fasteners. You can find the cheaply if you don't go with the brand name.

JDM_Rook

Reaction score
A lot of people use Dzus fasteners for a quick release front bumper. Are you going for that or do you just want your bumper tabs fixed? I have seen people using thin strips of sheet metal epoxied to the bottom of the go with Dzus fasteners. You can find the cheaply if you don't go with the brand name.

I was going to recommend just making new tabs as well. You could drill out holes in the new sheet metal tabs as well as what is remaining of the bumper tabs, then epoxy them together, maybe jb weld, then insert pop rivets to squeeze out the remaining epoxy.

Pizzaman

Reaction score
go with the stretch rubber bands. watch some you tube vids they are amazing to see them in action. keeps from ripping the front lip off too

Back