Weird sound from passenger side wheel.

Laurence

Reaction score
I just got my upper control arm and upper ball joint replaced and now when I'm driving and coming to a stop there's a loud squeaking screeching sound. I'm not sure what it is, but it's obnoxious and annoying.

lashlee

Reaction score
I could be something as simple as the brake rotor dust shield coming in contact with the rotor or something very much more serious. I would thoroughly investigate it as soon as possible to prevent any further damage. There are a plethora of moving parts in that area and considering what you just had replaced could lead to expensive repairs if left to get worse.

ey361995

Reaction score
Well if the noise starts up again while you are moving off from like a stop sign it could be the heat shield from the brakes, but if not something is rubbing somewhere

Laurence

Reaction score
It screeches really loud when I let off the gas and when I'm coming to a stop. When I'm pushing on the gas pedal it doesn't make any sound.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
dust between the pads and rotor...try cleaning tht up and see if it goes away

Roadrage

Reaction score
brake grease works too.....usually can get it autozone and what not. it goes between the pad and the calliper where there is metal to metal contact. just my .02

Back