Well, §hit. .

CokeZero

Reaction score
Noticed that someone keyed my car today. .

I'm not too pissed because the paint is terrible with all the fade.

I just want to know, when I get a paint job will that take care of the key marks? or will they need to do bodywork to get it out?

Thanks in advance. :Boo:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Depends on how deep it is. Keying someone's car is just ***ked up, sorry that happened but atleast youre a half full kinda guy. You'll probably have to do some sort of body work

CokeZero

Reaction score
Depends on how deep it is. Keying someone's car is just ***ked up, sorry that happened but atleast youre a half full kinda guy. You'll probably have to do some sort of body work
Well the cars paint has peeling clear and looks like **** anyway. 2 small key marks you can hardly tell a difference lol

to FULLY remove key marks, you gotta sand

Well its gonna get sanded when it gets repainted. I just didnt know if that would take care of the key marks or if it would have to be sanded, bodyworked on key area then painted (basically trying to find out if a shop will charge me more to paint the car having key marks vs before it was keyed.)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'll never understand why people feel the need to act this way, we are fully capable of making a better decision and not be a POS. Sorry about your misfortune, best of luck with the repairs.

Btw, post a photo.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
That really sucks, I hate when people can't respect other people's property, no matter what it is.

Btw if you don't want to be the bigger man and want to stoop to his level, I'd recommend finding him and ****ting on his from lawn. Don't stoop to his level though lol

Back