Well... it snowed (is snowing)(56k not recommended)

Snoobly

Reaction score
Well today here in Iowa, we got dumped on. Last weekend, we got dumped on. So we made the best of it! :)

Gr.jpg

WOOO.jpg

SNOWMAN.jpg

Stupidity.jpg

EaglePoint.jpg

^dats me :D
Pew.jpg

untitled.jpg

^epic fail. haha!

pointless thread but its a blizzard out and i'm bored so i figured i'd post some pics :)

oh and by the way my buddy and I work on eachothers cars together. He's a little farther ahead than me.
http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17902
here is is build page. might want to check out some of the other cars on this site. there are some very clean civics on this forum.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
great shots. and many years ago (ok like 6) me and my friends built a "blowjob snowman" and it was a snowman sitting in a chair and a girl blowing his snow dick. gotta find the pictures of it

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
lol i just asked my buddy kevin and idk if he has them since he got a new computer. if not, i know what im doing next big snowfall

Snoobly

Reaction score
lol i just asked my buddy kevin and idk if he has them since he got a new computer. if not, i know what im doing next big snowfall

Either way I would like to see a picture! Sounds frickin hilarious! :D lol

imaricer:)

Reaction score
great shots. and many years ago (ok like 6) me and my friends built a "blowjob snowman" and it was a snowman sitting in a chair and a girl blowing his snow dick. gotta find the pictures of it

me and my freind used to build smow men in the middle of the road, i know its stupid but we were like 13 lol, anyways the cars would try to dodge them so we just built a wall of snow men in the road haha

Back