well lastnight sucked

moleman

Reaction score
ok so i was up at bar drinking for my best friends birthday and around 12 we were leaving to go to the strip club and my friend got a call saying my car got broken into in the parking lot. well sure enough they broke my pasenger side front window and got my screen, both amps, and my sub. well i got pissed off and punched a sign and broke my hand :( i just woke up 30 minutes ago bc i didnt get home till 8am and i have no pain killers :(

pics
DSCF1926.jpg

DSCF1929.jpg

DSCF1931.jpg

DSCF1932.jpg

Last edited:

Twobit

Reaction score
Damn, insurance on any of the computer stuff? I hate thieves so much man! Hopefully it'll be back up and lookin like it had before...

angelplus

Reaction score
That ****in sucks man, sorry to hear that, I guess it pays to have compustar

wg2k7

Reaction score
that sucks so bad bro. will insurance cover that? do you have an alarm right now? sorry about the hand too. i read the title and im like yea me too, but mine is nothing compared to that.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ALL thieves should have their hands chopped off like back in the days.... throw them in prison to rot and go to hell!

sorry to hear abt the break-in and ur hand... both will heal soon enough :)

minituck04

Reaction score
that ****in blows kyle. hope your hand gets better soon. what strip club did you go to by the way. hopefully ins covers it.

Ajaxn2

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that and i know that sinking feeling ....had my car broken into and they stole all 250 cd's and my microsoft books out of the car. They couldnt get the head unit out....Amatuers! but the community was supposed to be safe we were in SA near DeZevala @ my GF's now my wifes Apt when it happened! Bastards......find em and Square them!

Back