Went out shooting last night...

ActNow

Reaction score
Awesome pics man. Who would of thought that I would actually think about taking up photography, you guys that are really into this hobby or some of you as a career have inspired me to give it a try. Thanks

finch13

Reaction score
Yeah, give it a shot man... I like to walk around the city and take pictures... only one of my friends is into it as well and a few family members love my work. Most people I know think it's a "gay" thing to do and I get a lot of looks walking around the city with three camera around my neck, a backpack and a tripod. **** 'em all! :squintfinger:

Don't be fooled that photography is expensive, it can be. But I've gotten amazing shots with my Sony point-n-shoot that compare to my dSLR. And Canon Program AE-1 35mm w/ a 50mm lens can be had dirt cheap and they're reliable cameras.

finch13

Reaction score
One time I was walking down a street in MPLS known for it's nastiness and I felt like the whole street was looking at the $7k I was walking around with (3 bodies, 5 lenses, 1 tripod, 1 laptop, multiple CF cards)... which is why I usually carry my "mullet" Buck Zipper with me "lethal up front, simple gutting in the rear"!

276592_d.jpg

Back