Westcoast meeting............

skabone

Reaction score
thats a really long drive to go to cali. If there is enough intrest I'm down. I don't want to drive out there for a poor turnout. 5+ hrs in the car is a long *** drive.

theaccordian

Reaction score
skabone said:
thats a really long drive to go to cali. If there is enough intrest I'm down. I don't want to drive out there for a poor turnout. 5+ hrs in the car is a long *** drive.

5 hours assuming its in socal haha.

skabone

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
5 hours assuming its in socal haha.
exactly

although I did make it to san diego from tempe in 4 1/2 hours, but that was haulin ***. :D I think the average person takes about 6 hours to get there.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Wait, is this meet gonna be in Socal? If it is, I probably won't be able to make it. I was thinking more along the lines of a Norcal mini meet, since it doesn't seem like there are enough members on this site from the west coast to make it a huge event.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
im down with the whole so-cal meet...very rare to see any accord lovers down here...everyones on the bandwagon 240 drifting madness...suckas

theaccordian

Reaction score
02blkaccordcpe said:
Wait, is this meet gonna be in Socal? If it is, I probably won't be able to make it. I was thinking more along the lines of a Norcal mini meet, since it doesn't seem like there are enough members on this site from the west coast to make it a huge event.

there's not enough acitve members on this forum to have a huge national meet. :D

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Yeah, there're not enough people to make it a big event but small event would be nice to see accord lovers down in so.cal. Give me a head count how many people will be able to make it to so.cal mini event? let say in L.A, long beach or santa monica or somewhere in L.A....

blindside

Reaction score
i'm interested if this meet goes through the only sad thing is i'm in the middle of north and south unless you guys wanna do the meet here about 3.5 hours each side excluding arizona off course :D

Back