Westcoast meeting............

blindside

Reaction score
and_one said:
^^^well i still have to talk it up with the wifey...but i dont think we can get up that early anyways....we will see...did you still want to go???

yeah if you guys want to still... it's cool whatever :)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I'm from the east bay. I'd like to meet up with some people. My car isn't very modded though. I don't know about the 23rd but maybe if something comes up later. I might be able to make that though. If it's just like 3 people, then it's sort of a drive. I'd rather have an actual meet, like a BBQ where i can drag a friend or two along (none of my friends are that into cars).

Neight

Reaction score
My roomate and some of his buddies from Sac just got tickets to HIN in San Fran, however, I will not be going. Most likely I'll be swamped with animation.

cg6accord

Reaction score
hey neight where you from in Sac? thats where i live. and where the hell are we meeting up at? blind....cmon you keepin me in the dark and now im confused to many times and places....directions....dave and busters wtf? and ranch 99 i want food....happy ending massages....o and my fiance will be modeling at HIN, she did over at san jose in feb and they asked her back for SF so excited

Back