** Western NY Honda-Tech Meet ** Albion, N.Y, Sept. 20th

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
Original Post (honda-tech.com)
This is sort of a banch off of the Annual Western/Upstate NY Meet. Since that one isnt being held in Farmington this year, I took the liberty of getting a local shop in my town to host it.

Arnold's Auto Parts
116 Liberty Street
Albion, N.Y. 14411

Date: Sunday September 20th
Time: Noon till 5pm

Incase it rains:

**Rain date: Sunday September 27th
**Rain date time: Noon till 5pm

Its about an hour EAST of Buffalo, and about 45 minutes WEST of Rochester, 25 minutes NORTH of the I-90, and about 10 minutes south of Lake Ontario. There will be bottled water and soda available, and there will also be Music. Should be a great time! Other makes and models of the Sport Compact nature are welcome as well. Hit me up (pm me) if you are going to attend so I can get a list of attendees going! Thanks, hope to see you there!

8/11/09 *****UPDATE******

Ive decided to go a little bit of a different route for a vendor this year, since we will be limited to one vendor spot for this year at this location.

Alln1motorsports will have a booth, and will be selling Clusters, Lights, and little tidbits of that nature! So if you're looking for some parts, hit them up (http://www.alln1motorsports.com,) you might be able to make arrangements for them to bring a specific thing that you are looking at from thier website to the event!

(Pics of past Annual Western NY/Upstate NY shows:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

a few members of the toronto accord's club has expressed interest in driving down for this event.

any of you attending?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Maybe I could convince Kevin to come and we could come up on Saturday. Hotels right there are about $63/night.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, there are about 5-6 of us so far that are planning to come down, would be great to meet up with the US family again.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Damn..... not sure I can do this Justin....

Hell, if the Accord isn't sold by then, I guess I could take that up there tho, lol.

And I'm guessing this would be in place of CanAm Part II? :hide:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Damn..... not sure I can do this Justin....

Hell, if the Accord isn't sold by then, I guess I could take that up there tho, lol.

And I'm guessing this would be in place of CanAm Part II? :hide:

Yes, that would be correct, no need to run up the TL's mileage so soon.

Yeah, I had a feeling CanAm '09 Part II may not have worked, our :canada: $ wasn't doing so hot, and even with this HT Meet, people up here aren't so keen on driving such long distances. There aren't as many hardcores up here. :sad:

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
OMG WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
IM THERE!!!!!!!

ill stay the weekend, im not driving 10-12 hrs in one day eff that

Back