• Renting

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Live with parents (Rent free)

Votes: 34 45.9%

• Total voters

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i have my own house....my parents are cool actually and i wouldn't mind living with them much...other than they are messy...after i got married it woulda been weird...so i moved out to an apartment for like 3 months...and then bought a house

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Still at home.... I wanna move out, but it's hard to justify when you're saving an additional $1000+ a month by living at home. :sad:

I want to rent for as short as possible. Buy now, ppl, market is low. Even if it's a crappy place. Price will go up when you want to get something better anyways.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i still live at home with my mom. id rather buy than rent. i still gotta finish school and stuff first tho. id like to plan on moving out in no longer than like 3 years from now. hopefully sooner.

cajun

Reaction score
Own...and hope to have it paid off by the end of the year.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
With the rents. It sucks because until recently, it had nothing to do with finacial issues. I just had personal things, and I lived a mile away from where I went to school anyway. As soon as I get a decent job though, I'm definitely going to rent and if I am confident I'm staying in the area, I am likely looking into buying something in the next 3-4 years.

Back