What can i do with my oem spoiler with no brake light?

caribwilliams

Reaction score
i got a 6thgen honda accord coupe... i bought a used spoiler that needs to be repainted... heres the problem... the spoiler is missing the led brake light ... i was thinking about installing the spoiler and filling in the gap where the led was suppose to be and smooth it to out and repaint it.... i tried checking with some garages and a honda dealership for the brake light....they said they can't get it for me... so my question is... does anyone know where i can pick up the brake light with the cover as well as the wiring? or should i just cover up the area with a sealant and paint over it? and would that look proper?

hirichard

Reaction score
i have a black coupe spoiler on my car. i'm thinking about selling it. pm me if you want

ActNow

Reaction score
Save your money buy an accord spoiler with the LED light and sell your other spoiler to a buyer who doesn't want the LED. It could eventually sell either on this site or ebay. Try both.

But remember you need at least 50 posts and to be a member for a certain period of time before you can post a FS thread

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You should mount it to your back window for a rear window spoiler.

I'd say sell it if it's not what you want. Don't settle man.

Back