What do you guys think of this color on a CG2 ???

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my wife's brother is shopping for a new car and decided to go with Lexus. As we were looking over the models, I think I found my next car paint.
Interested in hearing what people think, the color is ' Nebula Grey Pearl'

b14_cl1efv_ft0_01h9_f.jpg

b14_cl1efv_fl0_01h9_f.jpg

b14_cl1efv_pl0_01h9_f.jpg

b14_cl1efv_rl0_01h9_f.jpg

b14_cl1efv_re0_01h9_f.jpg

Teesak

Reaction score
I think its a good looking color, always been a fan of the dark gray/gunmetal but I cant say i would do if if i had your car. I couldn't justify going from silver/gray to dark gray. I looked at you link and the paint job looks really clean, I would put the money into other things but thats just my 2 cents.

chino581991

Reaction score
I'm not too sure if its the exact same color or not but I saw a new IS today with same/similar color and I was a big fan of it

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked at you link and the paint job looks really clean, I would put the money into other things but thats just my 2 cents.

Thanks, oh yes, that's at the very bottom of my long, long list :)

Brad2274

Reaction score
Yesyesyesyesyes dooooo itttt :drool:

The lines of your car would look so good with that pearl. nothing wrong with hondas ssm but it just doesn't do enough for me, just a simple metallic silver.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesyesyesyesyes dooooo itttt :drool:

Glad you like it. But, as I am coming to terms with the overall cost of doing the J32A2/6MT swap ... that color is going on 2015 the earliest :)

As I always like to do these modifications in bundles, I would probably do a complete front license plate holder delete along with the paint job.

Back