What is one option you wish your car came with?

ey361995

Reaction score
Yeah, I feel so retarded when I change tracks lol.

I'd say it's possible, if a custom work (drilling a hole in a glass) can be done. I'm assuming that the rest will be wiring & swapping with Accord wagon's controller or something. Idk, it could be more complicated than that.

I'm surprised that EUDM / Canadian 6GAs aren't equipped for their severe climate & driving regulations. Maybe vehicles w/ a cargo being a trunk (not a hatch) don't get a rear wiper in general.

I know they were trying to 'fatten up' our cars for the likes of Americans but I would and im sure everyone would agree that I would rather have more safety and accessories like a rear wiper than just a bigger trunk

toadster417

Reaction score
Definitely need some:
-heated/cooling seats
-outside temperature
-rear or all wheel drive
-dual climate control (so the woman can stop complaining)
-projector headlights w/ ballasts
-bluetooth
-in-dash navigation
-rear camera (even though i doubt i'd use it)
-side markers

Obviously more than one option my car didn't come with

:aznrun:

Downr@nge

Reaction score
This is easy. I wish my 2001 V6 EX accord came in a "Type R" version. I wish it had 6 speed close ratio manual tranny, sport suspension, sport steering wheel, sport underspoiler (already exists?), and turbocharged/supercharged motor from the factory. (sort of like the Civic Si) Would be so awesome and so easy to convert our regular accords to Si spec.

Evon Trizmo

Reaction score
If we're talking about options available as bolt on from the factory then that's easy, give me heated seats and fog lights. Canada gets these two options on their 6th gen Accords but in the U.S. we don't. They also get DRL's but it's required by law there.

As far as options that were never available on any 6th gen, I want an MPG and outside temp display like those little trip computers most Chrysler's have. And also where's the auto dimming rear view mirror? That would be nice. Maybe a video projector mounted to the roof pointing down to the road in front of me so i can watch tv at night.

I have an EX with every option and it's still missing stuff the usual good stuff. Thanks for adding the clock though, I really like that.

AccordUser

Reaction score
DEAR HONDA:

1) Why did you give us this hard a$$ center console arm rest that makes my elbow sore?

2) Why did you make the trim on my doors and gear shift wood grain, but not my radio bezel? I'm pretty sure I stare at my radio bezel A LOT MORE.

3) Why on earth did you not give us another interior light in the front, that comes on when you open a door? Did you anticipate EVERYONE adding an LED domelight on their own?

4) How can you call the audio system in the car, an audio system? All I pretty much is (stock) is people talking in a rhythm, where is the beat?

5) Why did you add a spare inside of a full size tire slot? And to add to the story, install little supports under the trunk mat to help raise the level of the floor, because the spare is too thin? WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

6) Lastly, why on this little big planet we call earth, did you make SO MANY MODELS, with only barely noticeable differences?

Can I get a :word:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It may have been covered, but, I'll give it a go since I have my car back on the road.

1. Auto-dimming rearview mirror
2. Auto UP and Down Driver/Front Passenger Windows
3. Additional car charger port

The other things I can think of have been covered on this page, among others.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is easy. I wish my 2001 V6 EX accord came in a "Type R" version. I wish it had 6 speed close ratio manual tranny, sport suspension, sport steering wheel

They made a Type S version ... too bad they had to make it look like a Buick and call it an Acura CL Type S :p

280px-1995-1999_Buick_Riviera.jpg

280px-2nd_Acura_CL_.jpg

Back