What is this?

kn0x47

Reaction score
the tweeters are connected to the grills on the dash. just pull the speaker covers up (may need a flathead). they'll pop up and the tweeters should be on a piece thats screwed onto the speaker cover

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Ok now i have the most redic. question of all i know the tweeters are up in the corner of my dash how do i get to the to unhook them?

the tweeters are connected to the grills on the dash. just pull the speaker covers up (may need a flathead). they'll pop up and the tweeters should be on a piece thats screwed onto the speaker cover
yep, and wrap the wires with something like heat shrink since they'll still be flowing current if the factory speaker wires are connected at the head unit's harness.

Baris0987

Reaction score
thanks guys for the help I disconnected the crossovers today after work and the speakers sound 10 thousanddd times better now on friday im gonna buy some decent speakers abd hopefully be all set...maybe some Polk DB651S 6.5's idk im so happy i can actually turn up my radio without being embarrassed :peace:

xmsleepr

Reaction score
thanks guys for the help I disconnected the crossovers today after work and the speakers sound 10 thousanddd times better now on friday im gonna buy some decent speakers abd hopefully be all set...maybe some Polk DB651S 6.5's idk im so happy i can actually turn up my radio without being embarrassed :peace:

Hey i have those exact same speakers sitting in a shelf will sell em if your interested got em right before circuit city announced they were closing -_-

Baris0987

Reaction score
well i already bought a pair waiting for them to be delivered if i like em enough maybe ill buy the ones you have too if the price is right

Back