what kind of tires and size?

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
Seriously man? You should give us more info, search, and don't get mad when we try to set you straight. I can tell you right now that 90% of the people on the site agree with liquidmetals 1st post so arguing with him is useless. Chill out and think before you post.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
There should be an IQ test in order to join this forum.

agreed fully

nigga are u f*kin dum, read real good and then talkl **** u f*uking bit** next time stay shut, f*kin dum *** bit**.... and nobody asked u in specific dum f*uk....

really dude u want to do that what are u accomplishing by going full retard like that, u never go FULL retard , if u leave now no one will notice:thumbsup:

Somebody just ban this fool
wildman? ha ha

Mmmm moose tracks

idk what these are but i want some now

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
really dude u want to do that what are u accomplishing by going full retard like that, u never go FULL retard

seriously made me :rofl:

true too, you can't go full power like that out of nowhere.

it's like going Broly on someone first thing:

brolymaximum_2.jpg

except you can't form energy blasts, you just pile up retardation for later use.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Sell the car and get a ****ing impala or the car in that category. Don't put that Sedan into shame by throwing those ugly *** 20's on it.

I would say to each their own, but damn it looks almost as ugly as those people who throw 24's on camero's and sc300's.

Back