What'd you do to your accord today?

Nocture

Reaction score
Finally!

Didn't take a pic just before the cleaning, it was a lot worse. But for reference from this pic in July

After. Wow was it dirty!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Oh my gosh. The pollen on my car was ridiculous all day. I'm assuming the humidity started to get it to stick...

First thing this morning. Going to leave, moisture and some drops on my windshield. Hit my wider blade, deposits the grossest line of pollen. Brown, green, and yellow. All at once. It actually looked nasty :lawl: no amount of washer fluid would get rid of it so I just left it. Then it didn't show up again until after work when it was kinda raining. By the time I got home most of it had washed off the windshield. But the car as a whole was still grossly covered. So once the storms really started I purposely drove it in the rain to get it all off. Seems to have mostly worked.

Pollen is actually disgusting :lawl:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Oh my gosh. The pollen on my car was ridiculous all day. I'm assuming the humidity started to get it to stick...

First thing this morning. Going to leave, moisture and some drops on my windshield. Hit my wider blade, deposits the grossest line of pollen. Brown, green, and yellow. All at once. It actually looked nasty :lawl: no amount of washer fluid would get rid of it so I just left it. Then it didn't show up again until after work when it was kinda raining. By the time I got home most of it had washed off the windshield. But the car as a whole was still grossly covered. So once the storms really started I purposely drove it in the rain to get it all off. Seems to have mostly worked.

Pollen is actually disgusting :lawl:

My car has been freaking covered every day for the past 2 weeks.
Pollen is fn horrible here in TN. I washed it one day and by the next morning it is completely covered. Thought about getting a dust cloth for it but it is caking on now. Blah can't wait to get her clay barred and waxed. Soon enough enough though just got to get the time to drop it off professionally bc daddy ain't got time for that.

Hello People

Reaction score
I have snow and road gunk all over my car. I give up, I'm not gonna wash my car until it gets to above 80 degrees. It's supposed to snow again this Monday.

This weekend I'm going to do some maintenance.

Back