What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Some kid started shouting over at me while I was driving today, after three times I finally understood what was coming out of his pockmarked face. "Let's race." Half in disbelief I looked at him, chuckled, and said no way. Then I turned my tunes back up and watched his stock Cobalt drive away.

People. :rolleyes:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Some kid started shouting over at me while I was driving today, after three times I finally understood what was coming out of his pockmarked face. "Let's race." Half in disbelief I looked at him, chuckled, and said no way. Then I turned my tunes back up and watched his stock Cobalt drive away.

Could of taken him, lol

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

That's hilarious. I have had that happen last week as well but needless to say I had the wife and the baby boy in the car. Not like my 4cycl will do anything anyways but I gave him a rev and just waited til he passed.

Here in TN though they don't ask you they just look over at you at the light and Nod.

Got something today in the mail that I have been waiting for for over 4 months to get. Probably wont be that bad *** to most but for a guy in his 30s wih back problems this is a GREAT find.

null_zpsc80f1473.jpg

null_zps0ac0f730.jpg

In case you can't figure it out its gold mountain black leather hip pads from Japan.

I must give HUGE props to my friend Shinichiro aka Richard aka Sil2drV6 for this great purchase. Too bad gold mountain doesn't ship to the USA.

Good ole Richard called them for me and got it all worked out to have them ship to his parents in Japan and then they brought them back to the US. I am very fortunate to have nice people in my life to go out of their way to help me get something that you normally can't find in the states that is this type of quality.

Big thanks again to Sil2DrV6. You :rock:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Got something today in the mail that I have been waiting for for over 4 months to get. Probably wont be that bad *** to most but for a guy in his 30s wih back problems this is a GREAT find.

null_zpsc80f1473.jpg

null_zps0ac0f730.jpg

In case you can't figure it out its gold mountain black leather hip pads from Japan.

I must give HUGE props to my friend Shinichiro aka Richard aka Sil2drV6 for this great purchase. Too bad gold mountain doesn't ship to the USA.

Good ole Richard called them for me and got it all worked out to have them ship to his parents in Japan and then they brought them back to the US. I am very fortunate to have nice people in my life to go out of their way to help me get something that you normally can't find in the states that is this type of quality.

Big thanks again to Sil2DrV6. You :rock:
Yay, mission accomplished, :thumbsup:

I'm sure your wife will like it, too.

Enjoy your comfy ride. ;)

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
I was wandering when the man the myth and the legend Richard was going to chime in :)

She is already trying to keep one for herself to put in her Stratus...too bad that isn't going to happen.

I once again appreciate you going out of the way for me man. :)
It just goes to show you that there are still good people in this world. At least some great 6ga owners that's for sure.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ You're welcome, Daniel. ;) Getting this kind of compliments actually tickles me a lot lol.

Maybe you can let her "borrow" it someday haha.

:peace:

Back