What'd you do to your accord today?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Haven't posted in a while. Butt washed her. Got new plates and finally rewired my fogs to a oem switch using a hid relay harness

vyqeza4u.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Love the plate

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Soo I needed to order them ASAP so I eventually flipped a coin and decided none of those of which I posted and went with teal.. :lawl:
Good choice or bad it was only $40

I was actually going to suggest a lighter blue color, but I thought those 3 were your choices. Teal should look very nice, I think. Not too loud for the black-polished wheels and it should compliment the SSM paint nicely.

This is off the top of my head, but I think it'll look good

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
I was actually going to suggest a lighter blue color, but I thought those 3 were your choices. Teal should look very nice, I think. Not too loud for the black-polished wheels and it should compliment the SSM paint nicely.

This is off the top of my head, but I think it'll look good

Thanks for the reassurance! :roy: They were half the price of the "Burning Blue" ones and $20 cheaper than the "Silver" ones. I hope they look good, I mean thats the plan :lawl:

These are the exact ones I got:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I fixed my coilover heights.

Now 23.25 front and 23.5 rear.

What ground clearance?

DA64D7A9-3540-483C-AF44-0D3B9BF746B9-28425-000085EDCDC6401A.jpg

273F6050-91EA-4B53-8B16-25B78AFEFE4F-28425-000085EDD62F723B.jpg

I also got the damaged area of my bumper down to the original paint and original black primer. Turns out all that flaking was from a bad paint job to cover the damage. Forgot to fix my rattling backing plate though :(

Mikey

Reaction score
Thanks for the reassurance! :roy: They were half the price of the "Burning Blue" ones and $20 cheaper than the "Silver" ones. I hope they look good, I mean thats the plan :lawl:

These are the exact ones I got:

AND you're going to have issues because they're not ball-seated lugs. I did, friends have, and mechanics have told me as well. But I could be wrong.

doubleclutch

Reaction score
my brake line blew out when driving home from work today. so now im using the money i had set aside for my magnaflow to buy new brake lines. you can guess what ill be installing over the next couple days

Bax

Reaction score
AND you're going to have issues because they're not ball-seated lugs. I did, friends have, and mechanics have told me as well. But I could be wrong.

he might not have problems, but it's not the safe and correct thing to do. Lol
They're not going to seat properly... which would be dumb to use them unless it's a last resort kind of situation (which it isn't.)

soccerchamp16

Reaction score

he might not have problems, but it's not the safe and correct thing to do. Lol
They're not going to seat properly... which would be dumb to use them unless it's a last resort kind of situation (which it isn't.)

PMd

Last edited:
Back