What'd you do to your accord today?

rebornS14

Reaction score
replaced my thermostat, lower radiator hose, heater hose, front engine mount, and radiator cap.

all OE parts except the hoses which i got from worldpac wayyy cheaper than OE price.

the thermostat housing was so crusty so i did my best at dremel'ing off all the crust i can get.

tmstattransmount.jpg

robollama

Reaction score
Replaced broken Viper 791xv with a new Viper 5704 :head3: Took for-****ing-ever too... 3 days!

also installed a Sony XAV64BT touchscreen unit :party36: even though i'll likely never use the bluetooth... :snoopfacepalm:

paypalbid

Reaction score
Bought front and rear neuspeed swaybars. Can't wait for them to arrive.

The front Neuspeed sway bar will crack the sub frame on both side around the bolt holes. Just as an fyi. The Neuspeed sway bar will put a lot of stress on the sub frame especially if your car is lowered even by an 1.5" drop.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Started my car to make sure the battery isn't dead, then turned it off again

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
The front Neuspeed sway bar will crack the sub frame on both side around the bolt holes. Just as an fyi. The Neuspeed sway bar will put a lot of stress on the sub frame especially if your car is lowered even by an 1.5" drop.

Can anyone else confirm this? I did my research before I made my purchase and this is the first I've heard of this.

Back