kyOotPnoY

Reaction score
filled her up..

Photo0280.jpg

$50.00 worth @ $3.99 a gal = 12.53 gallons​

Last edited by a moderator:

hondachik

Reaction score
Thats correct. I had to read the manual a few times. Im not fond of the electric parts of a car, but i love the mechanical. Getting my tweeters installed at the moment. So yay, nice sound upgrade in the honda this past week. And thanks on the welcome bCk. I will try to get on more often.
hey glad to see you back. that would be the remote turn on wire. it sends a signal to your amp that tells it to come on when you turn your head unit on. same wire you wire to a automatic antenna in older cars.

Today i resealed my valve cover and gasket with rtv silicone and changed my oil with mobile1 and a k&n oil filter
:chucklesfawk:

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Thats correct. I had to read the manual a few times. Im not fond of the electric parts of a car, but i love the mechanical. Getting my tweeters installed at the moment. So yay, nice sound upgrade in the honda this past week. And thanks on the welcome bCk. I will try to get on more often.

what kind of tweeters and where r they bieng installed?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Washed the outsides and insides of my A-Specs to prep them for paint. One of them was coated in axle grease from when the cv boot ripped. That stuff is nastay.

Back